05/05/2010

Steve & Evelyne

What do you say when your mentor, the person who you look up to and admire asks "Would you take some shots of me and the Mrs?". Well I know exactly what I said... "Yeah, cool" and at the same time was internally squealing "Oh dear god please let me not do this for at least another year... at least!" I then for about 2 weeks straight told Steve constantly how scared I was until I think I actually talked myself into being a little bit excited about it :)
Now if you know anything about photography in this country you will of heard of Steve Gerrard Photography. Steve shoots absolutely gorgeous weddings by day and then at night he shoots scary bands and I have the absolute pleasure to be able to call him a friend. Not only has he been ridiculously supportive since all this kicked off for me but we also love a lot of the same photographers, seem to be on the same wavelength and can be just as silly as each other. I am silly proud of being able to take some shots of him and his absolutely stunning wife Evelyne (I couldn't get over Evelyne's eyes!) and I really hope they love them. Oh and a huge congratulations to them both for their soon to be new arrival!!! Thank you Steve.... for absolutely everything.








12 comments:

  1. Evelyne Gerrard6 May 2010 at 07:35

    Oh my god Emma!!! I am absolutely blown away, seriously!! They are absolutely gorgeous, I love every single one of them :) SUPER SUPER HAPPY!

    Thank you so much :)
    Big hugs
    X
    Evelyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are lovely Emma! And Evelyne I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! A stunning set of photos Emma. They're just the cutest couple ever :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma, you're a star!
    SO happy with the way these turned out. Can't wait to get some up in the house.
    Thank you x 10 :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Seriously, they're all knock outs, and you're right about Evelyne's eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done these are awesome! your work is excellent! sorry we didnt get to meet you when we popped in to see Emily the other day. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowie I think you did your mentor proud :D I can't wait to hire your services!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful! I love the one of their legs and the last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Once again.. you rocked it! Amazing shots Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are stunning, absolutely gorgeousx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Emma, you, your photos, Steve, his misses, the bump... all rock!

    ReplyDelete