08/05/2010

Yvonne & Dan

I'm shooting Yvonne and Dan's wedding later this year (which I'm very excited about as it involves board games) so we decided to meet up and do a little Engagement session whilst I was in London at the most beautiful Kew Gardens... I love this place, I'd never been and everything is labelled... and I mean everything! What I also love are my couples... Yvonne and Dan arrived with some old cameras, books, bubbles, a picnic and CUPCAKES... home-made cupcakes! Yvonne is one hell of a baker and makes the yummiest cupcakes ever! So the morning was spent taking piccies and then eating cake. Now that is my kind of Sunday.






















11 comments:

  1. Uber lovin' them esp the two hangin' on the tree =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and i drooled on the vintage cams of course. Ah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHMGOSH!! Emma these are awesome!! Thank you so much, we're so excited to have nice pictues of us at last!!!

    Can't wait for the wedding :o)

    THANK YOU! Yvonne & Dan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic set Emma... particularly love 34 in the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. excellent!!! love the fact they brought the props too :D Im desperate for some more vintage cameras ! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Emma Case, you are seriously getting better & better-I can't keep up!
    I love your angles (trees & blanket).
    You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg that is hat hatter bride?! these are so gorgeous emma-wemma, they make me SOOO excited for next week. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is totally random but I don't suppose you know where she got those boots?? I need them!! P.S. gorgeous photos x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing shots.... hope we get to feature some of your photos at the magazine soon. And as a photographer you inspire me massively! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fallen completely in love with your style of work, I have just got engaged myself-so expect a call! What amazing photos to have as keepsakes and dotted around the home..

    XxX

    ReplyDelete