16/05/2010

Molly & Phil

Molly and Phil have the cutest 'getting together' story ever. They were born in the same hospital (Victoria Hospital in Blackpool) and went to the same school together aged 6-7 and Molly was the only girl Phil invited to his 7th birthday party! When they were 10 Molly moved to America and Phil moved to Rutland so they lost contact. Years went by but Phil remembered Molly's name and when facebook came along he decided to try and find her! He requested her as a friend, they emailed, they phoned, they talked some more and the rest is history!
I absolutely love that story... and they deserve every bit of happiness as they are just the sweetest, loveliest couple. We had the nicest afternoon, meeting in gorgeous Barnes, South London walking around the little market and along the river and then stopped for some lunch chatting constantly and enjoying the gorgeous sunshine!
I can't wait to shoot their wedding and can't wait to meet Molly's Mum Kat too. Kat emailed me asking for some advice regarding the wedding (being over in America) and we had such a lovely conversation... I think I'm definitely going to get teary at this one!





























17 comments:

  1. They are so lovely! I think the triplet (12th down) is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I love him swirling her down the path and the moment where she's laughing lying down.

    You're such a pro Emma Case-these are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So georgeous and cute feeling the love & happiness between them...ahhh sweet ~ Awesome Missy Case

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, fun photos and very sweet story :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sitting here in San Diego with tears of joy in my eyes...Emma, you really captured the love and happiness of Molly and Philip in your beautiful photos! Thanks you from Molly's mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous.
    I love the one where she is laughing lying down.

    Such beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the ice cream one cracks me up :) This couple are HAWT

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are ALL beautiful! My favorite engagement shoot. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you emma, we are so so happy with these photos - you're fabulous!!! can't wait for the next time (eek!) - molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I love these. How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are so darling! Love that last shot with the ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these - all of them! Thankyou, Emma. Phil's Mum

    ReplyDelete
  13. I the story....and the beautiful photos. thanks for sharing...amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, what a terrific story and lovely pictures to go with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fab story true love, I think you are a amazing photographer i love the style and look of the photos i bet the couple where over the moon when they seen the photos.

    I love your blog it a love read and love the photographers.

    Ema x

    ReplyDelete