28/05/2010

Lucy Joy Oldfield



I absolutely adore my Brides! I know every photographer says exactly the same thing but seriously, not only are they the sweetest, loveliest, funniest girls who I would happily go out dancing with all night but they are all seriously talented!
Lucy is an illustrator... an AMAZING illustrator and I'll be photographing her gorgeous wedding very soon! A little while ago I asked Lucy if she would have a go at drawing one of my photos of me and she said yes! Check out the original photograph here!! A few weeks later I had the best surprise in my inbox! How cool are these!!!



I can't decide which one I like the best! If you want to see more of Lucy's scrummy work then check out her website www.lucyjoyoldfield.com and you'll also be able to see her super cool wedding soon... yipeee!

Because of Lucy I have an idea! From now on if any of my brides and/or grooms have their own creative/artistic/doing their own thing business then I'm going to start featuring them on the blog. It's lovely to be able to share the love and I respect anyone who is following their dream and doing what they're passionate about. Thanks Lucy you talented so and so.

Tried to think of a name for said blog post and all I could come up with was "Bride's got Talent" which actually nearly made me vomit. If you can think of a better one please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment