02/01/2013

grandad

My beautiful and talented Grandad sadly passed away over Christmas.. normally I wouldn't put such personal things on my blog but I want to celebrate him.


My Grandad lived in a council property and he has lived there for more than 50 years.. it will have to be given back to the council now and will be given to a new family. The house hasn't really changed since my Mum lived there as a little girl so I wanted to take some photos... to remember.

Love you so much Grandad.. xxx

10 comments:

  1. aww so sorry to hear this emma. much love to you and your family x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god, I am so sorry. Granadad's are so special. Love to you and your family. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sorry for your loss but it's lovely you have your own way to remember him. I really miss my grandad but I have lots of lovely memories which always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry Emma. Losing Grandad's is horrible. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to hear that Emma, as Betty said Grandad's are so special. I lost my grandpa 3 days after our wedding and am visiting his house for the last time this weekend. Yet again you are a huge inspiration. I am sure your Grandad was immensely proud of you. Much Love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really so sorry to hear that your loss Emma.Thanks a lot for sharing with us. I'll visit your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear this Emma, losing a grandad is soo sad.. i find its remembering those little moments spent together that can get us through. Much love to you all x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my darling girl - how have i only just seen this - im so sorry my love. so sorry love you lots xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really Sorry to hear this Emma, losing a grandad is soo sad..

    ReplyDelete