21/09/2010

helen & nick

Helen and Nick braved quite a long coach to Birmingham all the way from Leeds for our Engagement session so I'm glad the sun was shining and we could have a lovely walk around my favourite park. We had a wonder around Cannon Hill Park and then headed up to the MAC (Midlands Art Centre) which has just had a massive refurb (I like!)... we then rounded it all off with a beverage in my favourite pub The Victoria! A lovely afternoon with two lovely people who also brought homemade cupcakes. Bonus points.













4 comments:

  1. BAHHHH I freakin' love those "through glass" shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing. Love the shots through the glass

    ReplyDelete
  3. loverly work Miss Case and so good to see my old haunts too.... Cannon Hill and the MAC used to be my back garden.... good times! x

    ReplyDelete