15/09/2010

Hannah & Alex

Hannah and Alex's wedding was exactly what they wanted.. a fun and relaxed day surrounded by their friends and family. I didn't get an opportunity to meet either of them before the actual day and as I introduced myself to Alex he said he'd just spilt cider down his tie... yep, my kind of couple :)
These two are completely and utterly made for each other. Sometimes you photograph a wedding and you just know that the couple would be happy anywhere, doing anything so long as they were doing it together... and that's these two. They also have a wicked sense of humour and Alex makes Hannah laugh a lot.... which is pretty handy as she has the most amazing smile and is a dream to photograph!
The ceremony was held at St Giles' House in Norwich with their reception at Norwich Arts Centre (such a cool and quirky venue) and guests were treated to a tasty buffet, ice cream from their very own ice cream cart and some great music to dance the night away!
Hannah and Alex, I hope you had a fabulous day and me and Pete would be happy to go for a cider with you both anytime.




































































14 comments:

  1. Nice photos. Wish they were numbered so that I could comment on the ones that really grabbed me :)

    My favorite is the photo of the bride sitting on the bed looking over her shoulder. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so wonderful, emma! Maybe your best one yet?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every single photo.
    The portrait of the two of them where is standing behind her...stunning.
    I want you to come to Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes and yes. I LOVE that you caught the salt. Amazingly captured, beautiful wedding. You are awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BA-DA-BING-BA-DA-BOOM!
    the mirror shot blows my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha.

    LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of amazing shots - and so great to see Norwich Arts Centre looking so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emma these are fab! Thank you so much, you captured the day beautifully! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shuna Mother of groom16 September 2010 at 20:22

    Superb photos Emma,really looking forward to seeing the rest of them, Very many thanks for making Hannah and Alex's day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow!! so nice to see these as we couldn't be there.. you captured the essence of these two perfectly. amazing pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, STUNNING!!!! I want this wedding! Sooooo BEAUTIFUL!! You are a master! :) I want to be your camera, or you :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love your post processing. But must take you ages to finish up a wedding.

    ReplyDelete