03/05/2011

annie & bryan {Engagement}

Annie and Bryan made a little trip to Birmingham for their Engagement shoot the other week and I couldn't resist going back to Digbeth (I am in love with this abandoned car park)... we had such a lovely afternoon and ended up in Cannon Hill Park.. (I was going to say for a bit of 'lying down' action but that sounds a bit wrong!)...
Can't wait to shoot their wedding at the end of May in Manchester... am thinking it'll be a goodun!








































11 comments:

  1. Cute, cute couple! They look stunning and this looks like such a fun session. Great work, Emma! I LOVE her dress too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful images Emma, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous people and gorgeous photos... their wedding is going to be a stunner, I can feel it :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a tres cute couple. Love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are on fire Missy...perfection! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Soo cute. Their yellow and white quilt matched the one one my couples just had this last weekend, funny ;). Love your work, Emma

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving their style! What a gorgeous looking couple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You get the most gorgeous couples.
    I think this is one of my favourite engagement sessions of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gawjus. I love the penultimate sequence with his hands over her eyes. You're pretty awesomefantastic. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Emma, thanks for doing such a great job on Annie and Bryan's pics. I'm an even more ridiculously proud Mum now that I've seen these!

    ReplyDelete