19/08/2010

Pow! Pow! Sneek peek... Pow! Pow!

Yep.. this is my third sneek peek in a week and yes I have a ton of editing to do so I will be posting all these yummy weddings as soon as poss!!
This is Claire and Alex... Alex's brother is my best mate Beadle's fella (her real name is Beccie) so we all know each other pretty well. Beadle has been asking me about a sneak peek since I shot the wedding so here you go lovely!
How gorgeous are these two?.... and they're funny... and they've just moved to Hong Kong. Actually, I don't like them anymore.

5 comments:

  1. um woa! i cant wait to see the rest of her dress! she looks like royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i absolutely love it, totally worth my incessant nagging about sneak peeks! they both look gorgeous and so happy. i miss them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous.......BEAUTIFUl, ELEGANT & SENSITIVE.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum Yum!!!! Canny wait to see the rest! Edit till your eyes bleed me dearie X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant photo.

    Beautiful as always Emma. Can't wait to see the full wedding!
    x

    ReplyDelete