09/08/2010

acupcakesmile....

Say hello to acupcakesmile.... (aka Lisa)... a few of you might know this little lady from Twitter as she is a lovely support to many of us photographers, leaving lovely comments on our pictures and generally helping out if we have a problem... this is because Lisa loves photography and has started her own little photography journey too which you can check out here!
A little while ago Lisa asked if she could have a portrait session with me and if she could bring her camera (including her Holga) so she came up to Brum and we spent the afternoon chatting about photography and taking some pictures. She's hugely passionate about the subject so we did a lot of talking and also talked about her wedding next year in Vegas which is being photographed by one of my favourite artists/photographers in America, Steep Street (I actually got goose bumps when she told me). It was a lovely day and straight after Lisa started a new job so I hope it's going well girl!!


























15 comments:

  1. I LOVE these!!! Everything you do is just fab Em xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the coffee (tea? hot chocolate?) drinking photos. Divine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! The tea drinking photos are beautiful. Especially the one where she holds the biscuit and the B&W ones. Love the shots against the pink wall. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want you to photograph me!!! You are too darn talented....

    Thinking of a lovely family shoot once little bubbs number 2 is here. Interested?

    Just so I can add to your kerrazy workload already. Ya know :)

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant, Brilliant photos :-)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. number 6 is my fave! that is super cute! love these girlies! what fun you must have had!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i just realised i put a heeeell lot of exclamation marks in that comment. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love every photo! I had so much fun on the day and it was lovely to have chat and eat sweets as well.

    You made me feel so at ease and so beautiful. Thank you so much!
    YOU ROCK!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool tats! love the pics emma ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you two know each other. Fate! Serendipity! Good photography!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wanted to a thank you to everyone for lovely comments. You guys including Emma have given me a real confidence boost.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great shoot! And I am liking her blog too, bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where did you get that cute heart necklace with your names in it??? i've been looking for something fun like that to wear instead of just my nameplate necklace!

    ReplyDelete