07/02/2011

off to a wedding fair...

Yep!! I'm doing my first wedding fair! Gulp! But it's no ordinary wedding fair... ohhhh no no no no no... it's the Designer Vintage Wedding Fair and it's at Highbury Hall in BIRMINGHAM (yipeeee!) on Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th February!!

You'll find the most amazing exhibitors along with a tea party, a fashion show (with some gorgeous vintage dresses), a tea dance and get the chance to meet the wonderful Rock 'n Roll Bride and the fabulous Annabel aka Love My Dress!
Buy your ticket and get entered in to a prize draw to win a photo shoot with..... me!!! Ha ha!

So if you're planning on getting married and want a wedding fair that doesn't make you run in the opposite direction then this fair might just be for you! It's also a perfect chance to meet up and have a chat.... have a nose at some albums... and meet my Mum... :)

Check out their website to see more details... Designer Vintage Wedding Fair

NB I have spent the past month or so buying everything and anything from charity shops so I apologise if my stall looks a bit dodge...

2 comments:

  1. well my stall is gonna be me plus some business cards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing you there!

    ReplyDelete