26/01/2011

sarah and ben {engagement}


Sarah and Ben are getting married this summer so for their engagement shoot we headed to Borough Market and to all the places that Ben took Sarah for their first few dates... he even bought another single flower along just like he did on their second date! We had such a lovely afternoon in the fabulous Beales Wine bar and Neal's Yard (lots of yummy cheese!)... I even got to hang out with the most lovely Tiffany from Grant-Riley Weddings!


























7 comments:

  1. You can almost smell the cheese in that shop! It's where we got our wedding cheese from, yum yum!Loving the crispy colours in these Emma, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all had such a fantastically special day Emma. I love my bride and groom and can't wait to work with you again in June :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful, fun, photos! I can even get away with saying they're 'cheesy'. hehehe!!! ;) I can't wait to see this couple's wedding photographs :)

    Much love,
    Annabel xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so far off from getting married but I'm booking you now Emma. God damn it you're good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a great day! Very well captured as usual Emma :)

    I got chased out of Borough Market during my uni days for filming there for our final project!

    Looking forward to seeing their wedding pics! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazziing! like josie, im so far off from getting married- but i ll use you when i ever get engaged!

    its great that you know sign language. i am deaf myself and i continually admire hearing people who could sign.

    xo

    ReplyDelete