24/04/2013

sarah and gareth {wedding}

Sarah sends me the best emails. Every single one goes something like this..

Emmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaa and Peeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttteeeeeee!!!!!!

OH. MY. WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How'd the rest of Feb treat you pair? House all sorted and painted and looking spruced and spangly? How's Maximo diddling? Ooooooh have you done anymore workshops yet? They sound inspiringly wonderful :o)
Anyhoo, my dinners on the table (I'm a lucky gal!) so better dash!
BIG LOVING xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(and I actually cut quite a few of the xxx's out)

She's ace.. and so is Gareth.  They are both simply good people..  who have instantly become friends.. and their wedding was also ace.. because there was as Steam Train (I know!!!!).. and good food.. and lego figures as favours.. and a London Bus and so many smiles and so much love..

Seriously.. what more would you want??? 































 













18 comments:

  1. Oh yeah... love this wedding, so chilled, so personal and beautifully shot.. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't use 'awesome' very often but my god, this is awesome. The joy just radiates out of them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much heart in these photographs. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsers!!! I flippin' love it! Great work Emma + Pete and keep up the moral support Maximo!

    Congrats Sarah + Gareth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the atmosphere of this one, perfectly captured in the photos.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this! the train is fantastic. Great work as ever Emma and congratulations to Sarah and Gareth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant idea to have a wedding reception on a Steam Train! Have never heard of this before, but looking at the images, everyone - young, and old - had a superb day. Expertly captured, there are some beautiful shots here. Particularly like the b&w image of the groom next to the train... has a real feeling of nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this wedding! Amazing photos of what looked like a perfect wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what ball park?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo beautiful, the pictures, the wedding and the people!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A...m...a...z...i...n...g!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So amazing pictures these are and those black and white pictures too.Thanks for sharing friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this.. captures everything that a family wedding is all about x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy crap. I'd be over the moon if this were my wedding... and these were my photos. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  15. nigerian wedding in london
    Hi, The topic that you have discussed in the post is really amazing, I think now I have a strong
    hold over the topic after going through the post. I will surely come back for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to eat this entire delicious wedding, and also visit my mum...

    ReplyDelete