06/12/2011

from our hearts...

Back in September the From Our Hearts' girls (Anna Hardy, Debs Ivelja, Joanna Brown and me)... headed down to Jo's beautiful cottage in West Sussex for a few days of R&R... armed with our cameras we had the most beautiful day in Arundel, finding the most amazing antique shop with one room fit to bursting with cameras... we walked along the beach, me and Jo went horseriding (no photos of that thankfully!).. and then spent the rest of the time sat in our pj's or sitting in the garden eating scrummy food and drinking wine. These girls mean the world to me.. we haven't know each other very long but we love each other dearly and seem to know each other pretty well by now.. they are a constant huge support and often make me laugh so much that I cry... they're a bloody talented bunch too and I'm so proud of each of them..



















We all went a bit mad in the camera shop and I bought myself a little Coronet 120 Cadet for a tenner and I've just got my first film back and I'm pretty chuffed with the results... :)








3 comments:

  1. What have we learnt from this? Mr Smyth could definitely be a knitwear model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love that you girls all do this! Would love to have a similar thing myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pics, Emma, but £7.50 for a full english!!! are they having a giraffe? x

    ReplyDelete