24/12/2009

the photographers curse/blessing

I did tell you all that there would definitely be more pictures of little Miss Isabel... it's just too tempting! I'm actually finding the downside of loving photography is that you are constantly looking at something and thinking... "Ohh that would make a cracking picture" and having an internal strop for not having your camera with you or having your camera and thinking "Ok, just this one last shot" (3 hours later...) "Ok, just one more".... but when you get home, rush to download them onto your computer and then see the results....... it's all worth it.


These are my first attempts with my gorgeous new 50mm lens... I love it. Check out the bokeh!

Merry Christmas everyone.... hope it's a good one. x x

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos emma! glad to hear you've got a 50mm - don't you just love love love it??!! mine's completely revolutionized my photo life! :) happy xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es bellísima!!! Tienes excelentes fotos, sigue así.

    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete