12/09/2014

SOMETIMES LESS IS MORE


As a photographer I love being creative.. I love to push myself.  I love photographing a wedding day and when things align perfectly and you hold your breath and click that shutter just at that right moment.  I love when a wedding is so full of occasion and activity, laughter and realness and when our couples are brave and trusting and creative and we drive home in the car and I sit in the passenger seat and download our images, smiling my head off with the wonderful haul of moments and harvest of pretty we've come home with..

But what I don't want to forget is that sometimes, taking everything else away, stripping it right back..

..two peeps that like each other a lot is simply enough to make me fall in love with an image..


No comments:

Post a Comment