09/10/2012

imogen and ed {wedding}

Oh my.. this wedding was an absolute joy from start to finish. The morning of the wedding we headed up to the marquee to have a little look around and I got major goosebumps.. the sun was out, people were milling about setting things up and I walked in to the marquee and Imogen's amazing styling blew me away.. this girl is hands down.. AMAZING.

..and the sun stayed out all day.. and everyone ate amazing food, drank and danced.. and we drove away that evening loving our job just a little bit more than we did already..




14 comments:

  1. Beautiful hon, what a gorgeous couple x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a glorious, glorious day... I don't even know these lovely people but I feel like I was there. Stunning work, you really are a great storyteller. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sunset portraits are just to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I got goosebumps looking at the pictures! What a gorgeous wedding, and beautifully captured as ever :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Extraordinary lesson on how to cover a wedding. Gorgeous photos, and the couple looked like they had an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, what incredible details.
    i love your black and whites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Probably my favorite wedding of yours EVER!!!!! LoVe it, beautiful pics, beautiful day, talented photographer! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word!! Ummm so I was in love with this wedding before I even got to the ceremony, and then it just got even more gorgeous. The bride and groom look amazing, though I have to admit I'm also rather coveting that bridesmaids's dress with the long sleeves - want! What a fabulous day this looks, so many lovely touches (diy eton mess, oh yes!) and captured to perfection. I do so love your getting ready shots. So much excitement there. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the posts. good stuff. great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful photos, but the homepage is opened too late. Very natural and very colorful ...

    Kulak Zari Ameliyati

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful style and great piece of pr on beeb

    ReplyDelete