15/03/2012

romana and john {wedding}

A beautifully stylish wedding for a beautifully stylish couple. Romana and John were married at The Mitchell Library in Glasgow followed by a good old knees up at Sloans, a gorgeous restaurant in the centre of town.  I love how much they love each other.. I love Romana's dress, I love their house, the details, the Bridesmaids dresses... everything!
We love shooting weddings in Scotland.. they're always filled with lots of laughter, lots of dancing, brilliant music, great food and lots and lots of love..


































































































..another lovely thing about this wedding was seeing Debs and Richie (who we photographed the previous year) with a new addition, Sebastian to their family!  Congratulations guys!!!

11 comments:

  1. oh, these were fun!

    i wish i could shoot a scottish wedding someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding, beautiful day.

    How tiny does sebastian look!! oh my how time flies, I just love my boys.

    Thanks Emma We Love You, big kiss to you and Pete..

    (P.s love the picture of Pete and Oliver)

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coverage! Especially love the black and whites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AGoodOldKneesUp16 March 2012 at 10:18

    I genuinely love to see wedding photos that capture the couple and their guest thoroughly enjoying themselves! Dress is also amazing!

    Congratulations xR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Emma... you have done it again. Beautiful. What a gorgeous couple... so full of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow :)
    I love the bride's dress & oh my god, the bridesmaids styling is gorgeous!

    All the best to the lovely couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! what a beautiful wedding and so beautifully captured .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful bride and I am loving those bridesmaids outfits! So many lovely touches too. Looks like an ace wedding to be at!

    ReplyDelete